can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Dear Diary,
Is there anything better than an ice cold organic soda at my side? I don't know. I'll get back to you when i turn 21 and have my first taste of beer.
Good news everyone. someone turned in my key, so i don't have to pay fifty bucks to get the room re-keyed. Now i can spend 50 bucks on organic soda instead.
I was walking the resident dog today, and every kid who walks by is like "I LOVE DOGS! what kind of dog is that?!" I got tired of saying "It's an akita" so i started telling people that it was a mexican mountain dog. No one questioned me.
when i get a dog, i'm going to name it "itsaliger" so when people are like, what's your dogs name? I can say "itsaliger". then they'll be confused. like, wait... it's not a dog?
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

diana. even when im frustrated with you and laugh hysterically at your posts. why are you so darn funny? i just dont understand...even the 'i am funnier than sarah but she tries' thing on my reference was funny...

i <3 diana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home