can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Dear Diary,
I have a new love in my life. He is strong, handsome, loving, loyal, has great bone structure, easy to please... Basically the best thing that has ever happenned to me. He may not be a person but those are just trouble anyway. They never work out the way you want them to. I love having a dorm dog. Don't tell my RA. It seems like it might be mean to make a dog stay in a dorm room, but he gets to roam our hallway, and he hangs out with the other girls. He has gotten walked like 5 times today. It's not a bad deal for him. I think he likes it. We like it, everybody wins.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear diana
1) Why are there no pictures posted recently? I demand pictures!

2) How come the website wont let me look at the more recently archived postings! I request that this glitch is fixed immediately.
your friend Leah Schneider

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand nude pictures and know you are into it, Talk more dirty to your diary, I need new whacking material!
This is uber important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home