can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Dear Diary,
My school probably has five miles of red curbs that say "fire lane" on them. Is this really necessary? It's remarkable, how small the school is and how much we have accomodated firetrucks. I would think that a dorm doesn't need to be completely surrounded by fire lane, maybe just 50% fire lane. Except for Copeland. We manage to set off the fire alarms all the time. But only when it's cold and nighttime and we have finals or midterms the next dayof course.
It's prospective student weekend. Brings up hellish memories from last year. Why did I decide on a school where I had such an awful time visiting? It was terrible. The best part was the train ride. I made a friend on the train. But at school, everyone had all these friends except for me, and I didn't like the classes i visited. I also feel like my host really didn't like me. I was so bored. Things have turned out better than that though now that i'm here for real.
My friend from down the hall just told me that I was industrious, because I was baking cookies from a tube in our kitchen. She says industrious, but wouldn't an industrious person be doing their homework and not baking themselves cookies from a tube that they have no intention of sharing?
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home