can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, May 27, 2005

Dear Diary,
college has decided to charge me 20$ in fines for damages to our floor. the injustice of this is huge. the description of what the fines are for is because there was too much recycling in the kitchen, and someone barfed in the sink. I am getting charged 20$ because someone who i don't know barfed in the sink on our floor. if i remember correctly, college costed 1,700 times that much, no exaggeration. you think they would be able to absorb the cost of sink barf. there are 14 girls on my floor. so they got a total of $280 for cleaning up sink barf. I would have done it for $10. jerks! I can't even talk about it. it makes me too upset.
I got like 8 inches of my hair cut off today, at a new place. the lady who cut it made me give her a hug afterwards. she says that everyone who comes to see her gets a hug. it was nice. now i just have a wee ponytail. terrifically liberating. what's next? maybe a huge purple butterfly tattoo across my back.
It was hot today. I coerced all of west seattle to buy green iced tea and arnold palmers at work. I am very persuasive when it comes to deciding on beverages for people. what can i say. i know what the people want, and they respect that.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you chopped all of your hair off without even discussing it with me first? i was supposed to do that. you better send me a picture ASAP.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Diana said...

i would if i knew who this was. sis?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home