can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am in Minnesota. St. Paul actually. Posting from a Mac, ick. Just finished the brothers graduation ceremony. It was lovely, except for the part about us having to get our own chairs from a cavernous warehouse type room. Then there were bagpipes, and speeches, and everyone was so proud and happy.
My family has been torturing me with museums, and I told them that if this is the only activity that we can do as a family in our advanced ages, I am going to have find a new family. detract my membership from this one.
Time for dinner in the midwest.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the midwest is pretty sweet, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home