can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, May 09, 2005

Dear Diary,
Today I was completely off kilter, if you can imagine. I got lost driving to my grandmas house and lost driving to hydrofit at southwest pool. Since when have I forgotten how to drive in Seattle? This is pathetic. Maybe I should do some yoga. get centered, you know what i mean? Or I could do some ceramics, that involves a lot of centering. of clay. And when you get pissed at the clay you can just throw it against the wall.
Today at work, all the customers kept asking me what year I was in school. several people asked me if i was graduating this year! From college!! I have only been gone for a few months and this is what happens. It's like I've dropped off the face of the earth. But I'm not! I'm still here. Just covering more ground.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home