can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Dear Diary,
Another eventful day. After sleeping in embarassingly late, I made my way to my first hostel. It turns out that it is really really close to the tube station, but for consistancys sake I got lost trying to find it anyway. It's really not fair, because in this town sometimes a seemingly regular intersection will have 3 or four street names coming together, when it looks like it's only 2. Do you see the injustice here? I tried, I really tried.
Last night these ridiculous boys from the lame side of the river wearing blazers with t shirts and gold chains told me that my imitation of a London accent was perfect. Granted, it was only one sentence, but thats one thing to cross off my London checklist. Me and the redlands girls played English pool against them. Smaller table, and only two colors of balls. needless to say we lost. Pool has never been one of my fortes.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So even Luis admits he gets lost in London, guaranteeing it is exceedingly difficult. Regardless, you are keeping with your sisters time-honored tradition. Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home