can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dear Diary,
Lately my confidence has been soaring. I've just been like, dude, everyone thinks that i'm so cool, I can do anything!! I'm beginning to realize that I've been getting cocky and the harsh reality of my average-ness will hit me soon. My prediction is that tomorrow I'll fall down some stairs or get my hair stuck in a car door.
By this time next week I will have gone to all my classes, maybe even had a shift at my old catering job. I wonder what I will be doing. hanging with all of my tight new dorm homies? crying over my first math assignment? maybe i'll be wandering around outside my building looking for cell reception. most likely i'll be in some jet going to a Diddy party in cabo.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home