can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dear Diary,
so here i am, at my house. camp is hella over. geezus were there tears today all around. I was surprised that i didn't cry a whole bunch. I think more likely I am just not looking at the good parts about this summer as finished. I'm more happy that camp happened than sad that it is over. Now I have like fifty best friends all along the I-5 corridor, what is there to be sad about?
Maybe it's because I'm listening to "somewhere over the rainbow" by that hawaiian dude, but i'm feeling sentimental today. I'm not sad- that's just wasted energy right now. I have a lot to look forward to. I'm feeling really good about things. (besides that huge mound of crap in my room that needs to be unpacked and packed in record time) life is good, we musn't loose momentum.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the Art of Happiness taught you well Diana. (thanks brynn.) I'm glad your such a happy camper (no pun intended). I talked to number 2 about maybe visiting you guys in oct or something. I miss my lc homies.good luck with your reentrance onto the college scene! -Brynn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home