can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, August 15, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am slowly becoming rich selling books on amazon.com. This is a good thing, i need all the help i can get this year.
I have returned to camp a day early and alas, so has the rest of the staff. it is nice, we hardly ever get to hang out no strings attached. the sunset was so beautiful i almost died. but i made it.
A camper sent me the biggest box that anyone has got all summer. It is about as big as, a small child? but seriously, about 20 gallons of box arrived today with my name on it, addressed to, "Shamu, the best counselor ever!!" It contained candy and magazines and a huge huge frisbee and a stuffed frog and a frog blanket, and a mobile of pictures that she made. All the other counselors were green with envy at my box, it was almost embarrasing. but only almost. it was mostly the most awesome thing ever.
Back to playing with my huge frisbee in the dark.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home