can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, August 26, 2005

Dear Diary,
Man oh man is my life stressful. when i'm not working my booty off at the old espresso cafe, I'm reading intouch magazine or burning cds for my friends. And on top of this, today my mom totally expected me to help her stuff manicotti for dinner! I was like, MOM! can't you see i'm busy reading about jude law and sienna miller's messy breakup? oh an ps, who gave a rip about jude law before he decided to screw around with his kids nanny? not me, or anyone else who is important.
Clippity clop, there goes my high horse galloping away. in other news, i am going to college in like 36 hours. good thing i'm a total expert at the college thing by now. This year is sure going to be different than last year, that's for dang sure. No time wasting! when i'm not learning, i'll be raging, and when i'm not raging, i'll be sleeping damnit!
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home