can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dear Diary,
Man, i'm bored. this annoys me a lot. i feel like i constantly have these 20 minute to an hour long periods in my room in which i do nothing. I tend to spend a lot of time checking my e-mail and reading my friends away messages on AIM. I also check my banking online to make sure no one is stealing my money. I have 18 dollars in my checking account so someone HAS been stealing my money. maybe it's the college bookstore. When i was buying my books i was silently fuming the whole time the innocent student was ringing me up. I just wanted to yell at her, "ARE YOU AWARE THAT I MADE 3.99 AN HOUR THIS SUMMER?! it's not her fault that all of my books were new editions and i spent my summer changing young lives. but ugh. it's in the past. hakuna matata.
i'm tempted to just run downtown, find the greyhound station and get on a bus heading west. but i am already fairly west so i'm going to head east. to montana. I want to climb a mountain and ride some horses. meet intriguing strangers.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home