can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am so tired. but it doesn't matter because my whole life has to be packed and ready to go to oregon in the morning. and it's not ready. I guess it could be worse. I could be sewing jeans for thirty cents an hour, ten hours a day in china.
I felt lame because i went to an Irish restaurant tonight and got the American style baked potato- which is totally not the point of going to an irish restaraunt. But the Irish one had baked beans on it and that didn't sound as appealing. Since you asked, I don't really think beans belong in the toppings category. sour cream, yes. bacon, yes. Here in america, we are more careful with beans and do not just throw them around willy nilly.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo P--k,

A welcome back to college message. Called the house and was like oh yeah, they're on the road. I miss you. See you on Friday (get on train early as possible) for the big adventure with L-- in tow. Love, Sis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home