can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, August 29, 2005

Dear Diary,
I have sooooooo much free time. my only obligation in my life right now is to go to three hours of class a day and to do hella homework. This is lightyears away from my summer experience where i was occupied 24/7 but usually did not have to think that hard. it was just like, yay let's tie dye again, i'm an expert.
It is funny to watch the freshman go to their classes now that i am much much wiser. They look so scared. I remember last year just being like, "holy shit holy shit holy shit i'm in college!"
It is raining harder than it has in months. I am not typing very fast because i am also staring out the window in awe. I think it's hurricane Katrina.
I like to play this game with myself when I'm walking to class and a big crowd of people is walking by. As each person passes i'm like girl boy girl girl girl boy girl. Every time i take this inventory my suspicion is confirmed. the boy to girl ratio at lewis and clark is pathetic.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home