can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, October 03, 2005

Dear Diary,
I don't like it when people are crowding me when i am waiting for inspiration on my website.
There's this boy at my school that wears a tail every day. a furry one. sticking out of his pants. I bet he just does it to be blog fodder. Our school newspaper did a profile of him for the style section. After i read it i was not any more convinced that it's a good idea to wear a tail every day. I mean sometimes i like to part my hair on the side or even wear knee socks under my jeans. but a tail? that is taking it too far.
I have so much homework. I shouldn't even be posting. I shouldn't have gone to dinner. no time for eating. only studying. sweet jesus my life is so hard. WAY harder than any of those other college students out there. what was i thinking? intro to psych and perspectives in computer science in the same semester? And trying to maintain a website on top of that!? i must be crazy
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home