can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, October 31, 2005

Dear Diary,
A Lewis and Clark halloween cannot go by without at least some comment from the blogosphere. a lot of people dressed up here, i was impressed. It made me feel like, maybe i should dip myself in orange paint and make myself a dress out of autumn leaves, or something equally attention grabbing.
My favorite was the guy who was wearing a plastic dinosaur head and huge dinosaur claws with a standard hoodie, walking out of howard hall. this was at like 9 am, and in the rain. that's dedication. 9am and he's already steaming it up inside a plastic head. At dinner people made a much better showing as far as costumes go. I really liked the guy who painted himself green from the belly button up, and walked around the cafeteria topless carrying a huge axelike weapon made out of ductape.
I hate it when people hear that i'm from seattle and want to talk to me about nirvana and pearl jam. i know absolutely nothing about them. i just recently learned who eddie vedder was. it makes me feel like a bad seattlite. At least i make a damn fine latte. now that i think about it i should brush up on my supreme court justices as well. I don't like the idea of being a bad seattlite and a bad american too.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home