can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Dear Diary,
So if you've noticed that my website is lame and lacking lately, it's because for the first time in history, something has come up that is absolutely 100% more important than being funny on the internet. My dad is really sick, guys. He's been in the hospital a long time and we are all very worried. If you want to help us out, try donating blood because he has been using lots of it. You could also make sure that you are an organ donor on your drivers license. I just can't pretend that everything is okay anymore. My family is hurting.
Love,
Diana

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Diana, my thoughts and prayers go out to your father, family and you. God Bless.

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

diana, everything will be ok i promise.

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey diana, i hope that your father will get well soon. try not to let it get you down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home