can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, November 21, 2005

Dear Diary,
I swear to god, this room is so cold i am about one degree away from sticking my hairdryer under my shirt.
I've been trying for about the past 5 years now to be a nicer person. Give people more credit, be less judgemental, ect. But I find it incredibly hard to be nice when I read things like "Kimberly Stewart to wed Talan Torrieno" Just in case you were wondering, Kimberly Stewart is Rod Stewarts 26 year old daughter famous for absolutely nothing except hanging around with Paris Hilton, who is also famous for nothing. Talan is the 19 year old star of Laguna Beach. That's right, the reality show about highschoolers. Well, giraffelike 26 year old Kimberly and her 19 year old womanizing fiance have been dating for 6 weeks now and think it's time to jump the broom. What I want to know is, how is possible to be nice and nonjudgemental when discussing these two morons? "Yeah, I think what they've got is really special... Especially after that horrible accident, when they were in the back seat of Paris Hilton's Bentley and her drunk greek boyfriend crashed it into a parked car." It's impossible to be nice. Perhaps it's better to say nothing at all, which I am incapable of apparently. I hate that I know all of this information.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wasn't it Paris's drunk Greek fiancee?
sorry, I like being accurate about the Greeks.
And I think they're both famous-for-being-famous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home