can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, November 18, 2005

Dear Diary,
Sometimes life kicks you in the face with soccer cleats and the words just don't come. I used to be so good at this, what happened? maybe we shouldn't go there...
I was in the math skills center, and one of the tutors was telling me that she has a roommate that makes about 20 bucks an hour playing online poker. I can't even fathom this. Getting paid, pretty well at that, to play stupid online games that used to be just a time waster. Now a viable career move? Online poker. I'm wasting my time here in college, obviously.
I worked concessions at the women's basketball game tonight, apparently it was really hot in the gym because all we sold was bottled water. So we made back all the money we were wasting on heating the gym in bottled water sales. phew.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home