can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dear Diary,
My roommate did a project in photography where she took lots of pictures of me. can you think of a better subject? me neither. It was pretty fun. Anyways, there was one that I liked so asked her to print out another for me. So she did, but then today apparently someone stole it from the drying rack in the photo lab. So some creepo has a stolen picture of me.. I think it's safe to assume that if he/she is stealing my pictures he/she is also reading my website. So I just wanted to say, this is no way to begin what could be a beautiful friendship. I'm totally approachable...
I found the song "summer girls" by LFO on my school network. Best thing that's happenned all week.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that lfo stands for Lyte Funkie Ones? You have to be pretty cool to spell funky funkie.

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first time I did laundry my freshman year someone stole my favorite bra/underwear combo that I had just spent an insane amount of money on at Victoria's Secret because it was breathtakingly beautiful. 85 dollars, gone, just like that.

College boys are creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home