can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Dear Diary,
My room is filled with dead kleenexes and dead flowers, and I'm listening to Brighteyes whine on Itunes. How morbid. Its not such a scary place, really. I would hate to mislead you. It can be downright cheeful in here at times.
I am boycotting the Bon after last nights terrible terrible dinner. And i'm not usually a complainer but it was pretty bad. So here i am with my cheezits and top ramen, feeling sorry for myself.
My funnybones are all tired. sorry guys.
Love,
Diana
"I sag with my daddy, i sag with my momma, i go to bed and sag my pajamas. " -afroman

2 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger rachel said...

a coffee would be lovely. . . it will be a long way off, though. I most likely won't be back in North America until next summer.

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you missed the greatest night ever in the bon!! it was carnival night, and they had burgers, fries, pizza, cotton candy, pretzels, popcorn, and any kind of -dog you can think of. i also walked out with a goldfish, two bottles of soda, and a wacky tacky balloon hat. and you missed all of it! i chortle in your general direction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home