can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Dear Diary,
I'm upset. I am at home, reading some catalog magazine thing that college sent my parents, and it profiles all of these students doing amazing things and basically being major suckups, and it makes me jealous! Why am I not a pamplin scholar? I don't want to think about it. It makes me too upset. Just wait, in ten years, being a pamplin scholar and having a special study room in the library won't mean nothin. I'll probably be famous or something and have like fifty of my own study rooms.
My brother and I watched a movie with Pauly Shore tonight and it was brilliant. I think there were other people in it, but i only had eyes for Pauly. a true gem from 1992. i think it was called "son in law". God bless Comcast on demand movies. But unfortunately it was over at 9:30 and so we watched like 5 Outcast videos on DVD with all of our free time. pretty original stuff. I remember trying to get my dad to watch the "Hey Ya" video with me last summer, on MTV. I wanted him see how Outkast was channeling the Beatles.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home