can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dear Diary,
I had two ephiphanies today. it started when i was wearing a really cute girl outfit but i was suffering and uncomfortable in the cold. i couldn't take it. I came back to my room and did put on carhartts, a sweatshirt i've had since freshman year, a beanie, and a puffy vest. this is oregon damnit, no one will judge here. and i'm going to wear carhartts if i want, okay? okay. sometimes being a girl is lame. I'm not saying that generally i excel in the girl department, but come on, do boys ever have to wear ANYTHING uncomfortable? no. they don't. I guess ties are probably slightly uncomfortable. still can a tie even begin to compare to the discomfort of 3 inch spike heels and a strapless bra? no. it can't.
second ephiphany, i was trying to open this jar. and i couldn't open it. but i was all alone. and i was thinking, jesus there is no way that i will be able to open this jar. then i started to feel sorry for myself because there was no one to help me. i was thinking that i felt very alone in the world. just me and a uselessly closed jar. but then it popped open. and i realized me, alone, isn't so pathetic after all.
Love,
Diana

3 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ties are only uncomfortable if they're too tight.
Which is a purely personal choice.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was deep diana, i am impressed.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a "rubber husband" for those times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home