can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, December 12, 2005

Dear Diary,
My computer is hella broken. no more keyboard. But the genuis boy from IT with the fancy diesel jeans hooked up another keyboard to it, so as long as I have another keyboard and a mouse to attach to it, I can get all of my crap off of it before I mail it off to the computer hospital to get fixed for a pretty penny. It is getting awfully easy to focus on all the negative crap in my life, sometimes I forget the good.
-I'm not sick with whooping cough or something.
-My sister is in the Philippines giving a powerpoint and wearing a powersuit. Which is endlessly amusing to think about.
-I am accumulating a nice headband collection. Even though I lost my white one. Balls.
-There is snow in the mountains, hallelujah
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home