can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, November 28, 2005

Dear Diary,
I think the theme of this year is, "bad things happening to good people." I just got my coat jacked from the library by some monster! I really couldn't care less about the coat, coats are easy to replace and I've got another one, but my damn cell phone was in the pocket! and my room key was in the other pocket! The cell phone is 90$ to replace, and the room key is 50$ to replace. So if you call my cell it will say "disconnected" until I get this new one from Ebay. The customer service guy that I talked to when I called verizon suggested I buy a verizon phone from Ebay. He said that they don't endorse buying phones on the internet, but he was endorsing it just then by telling me to do it.... regardless it'll probably be a week before I'm back in cell phone land.
Now I'm all pissed off. I changed my mind, I don't want anything for Christmas because it will just get STOLEN. Having nice things stresses me out too much. Things are just things anyways, right? well then why am i so sad that someone stole mine?
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home