can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dear Diary,
Today I sold concessions and forgot to bring reading material. I was more bored than I have ever been in my life probably. Not a good feeling, when you know that there is a multitude of things for you to do, they are just inaccessible.
I made some really good art out of some golf balls and tees and a clear vase. I am thinking of quitting college to pursue this further. However after my psychology class today, I am thinking that I should open a high quality day care instead. I could call it "Diana's tiny tots" or something equally cutesy. Apparently a high quality day care can be the best thing to happen to tots with troubled home lives.
I am unable to discern whether the person outside my window is attempting skateboarding kickflips or just throwing something moderately heavy on the the cement repeatedly. Regardless, annoying!
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Diana,

Want to come work concessions with me next Friday night during basketball? We rake it in, hand over fist. You can work the cookie station and eat all your profits.

I sat next to your brother last night; when you get home for break I think you should get him to bring you to one of Clair's games. We'll let you eat popcorn instead of making it.

Keep writing .... ooops, I mean, blogging.
Love,
Your favorite Aunt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home