can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, December 09, 2005

today we use html tags


My final in computer science is tomorrow, (that's right folks, saturday!)
so I will post using all of my cool new html tricks to show the world that I've at least learned a thing or two in that class this semester.
    I've learned how to make lists

    I've learned about how to make links

    A link will be the next thing on my list here.


mostly, I've learned that I don't want to major in computer science. (crap, I already knew that!)

In other news, I got my replacement cell phone in the mail. It's all dinged up cause I bought it used. I paid way too much money for a crappy used phone, so now i'm annoyed. I should have just moved on, realized my days of the slider phone were over the minute that jerk stole my old one.
sorry kids, better post later. I just wanted to practice making it all fancy-like.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why comp.sci. classes seem useless to me--everything you learn could be figured out by browsing google.
(technically, I guess this could be true of any subject, given googlescholar and googlebooks.)
conclusion: they're taking over.
addendum: I know very little html.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home