can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dear Diary,
I am in an obscure corner of the library. Two uber hippies are laying on the floor in the study room next to where I'm sitting. Their door was open briefly, and I could smell patchouli and B.O., no joke. What I want to know is, why do people go to the library just to lay on the floor? I don't want to be prejudiced against the hippies, but it's just too easy. Some of them are still not wearing shoes. It is about 35 degrees out, it pains me just to see people walking around without shoes in this weather. It's all fun and games until you step in dog crap and don't realize it because your feet are frostbitten.
The bricks that I am facing are all written on, except for one. So I wrote on it with pencil. At least I wrote something clever and non obscene. This is a good example of some social psychology in action. Me, not feeling guilty for graffiti because I wasn't the first person to do it. So I'm feeling rebellious today, sue me.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hippies + libraries -reading = drugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home