can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dear Diary,
Things are inevitably better when things are busy. You have to work before you can appreciate rest. Senior citizens are known for being depressed, and all they do is rest. Filling idle time when you are depressed is a bitch.
I've got my own box of satusumas. It lives in my closet with my clothes. I think I've eaten between 4 and 6 a day since I've had it. I'll most likely turn orange soon.
Today in Public Discourse, we watched video of ourselves giving impromptu speeches. Mine was about how if I could be anyone in the world besides myself of course, I'd be Oprah. Watching myself give that speech was really neat, because how often do you get to listen to yourself speak off the top of your head? And the best part is, it didn't make me cringe.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No joke, as I was sitting and watching Oprah today I totally exclaimed, "I WANT TO BE OPRAH WHEN I GROW UP!" I guess you one upped me by giving a whole speech about it.
P.S. It is snowing!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home