can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dear Diary,
I always start out these posts by thinking, "what made today special?" Usually I have something on my mind, but today I'm drawing a blank. They tried to feed us polenta at lunch, which is always upsetting, and at golf practice I must have hit a hundred balls with my 8 iron. Not to mention lots of other balls. I most likely set a world record for balls hit at a driving range. I"m like a machine.
I was talking to my mom on the phone earlier. She got distracted by the television- "Oh God! They're playing basketball on donkeys!" me- "Really?" her- "I suppose that is something you would do for a fundraiser." Like it was the most natural thing in the world. What ever happened to bake sales?
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home