can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dear Diary,
Sometimes, I get new music on Itunes, and I am so excited about it that I have to limit the number of times a day it gets listened to, in order to not get sick of it really fast. I'm like a little kid who eats all of her easter candy on that Sunday and then has a big stomach ache and no more candy. Anyway, I just downloaded some Jason Mraz. He likes to skat, it's adorable. Haven't been this excited since Jack Johnson's "In between dreams" came out last spring.
I had a HUGE revelation today. I like treadmills, right? but I never understood how people stay on them forever. I always just rage through a 7 and a half minute mile and then practically pass out (hey... don't judge. i play golf, not triathalons) But TODAY, I set it on a ten minute mile, and then i could run for a really long time! Can you believe it? I didn't know I had it in me. This changes everything.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home