can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dear Diary,
Today at Albertsons ( I know, what the heck was I doing at albertsons. EVERYONE knows that fred meyer is way better) there were these frozen pizzas on sale for a dollar. Actually there were quite a few things on sale for a dollar. So I got some pizzas. And me and Amandog (clever, i know. i made that nickname up all by myself) ate one of these pizzas in our lounge at around midnight. I borrowed someone elses knife to cut it with. Then this boy shows up and is enraged. someone stole his knife. and i confess. i tell him, i was going to wash it, i swear to god! you were never sposed to know!! I don't know if he believed me. But I am starting to think that A wing has really bad dorm karma. Why is it so hard to make a darn friend around here? just knife stealing enemies, wherever you look. I think I am only friends with about 31% of the people in this dorm. which is beyond lame. Short of putting a keg in the lounge, I think that bringing this group of 19 and 20 year olds together is impossible.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have told him your true intentions, steal knives to meet cute boys (unless he wasn't cute).

Ryan From Seattle

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should introduce the Pony game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home