can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dear Diary,
Today Elliott and I spent some time messing with "google earth". incredible! We found my house, his house, his car in the driveway of his house. Then we looked for pagodas in China and found some hills in San Fransisco. The best part was looking for penguins in antartica. We definitely found some. Google Earth is a worthwhile download for sure.
Okay, so I am admittedly very easily annoyed. Don't sit next to me in a quiet classroom and start knuckle cracking, nail biting, excessive foot wiggling, gum cracking, ect. I might try and shank you with my mechanical pencil. But today in one of my classes, one particular individual really stepped it up, for obnoxious in class behavior. She was dreading her hair. You see, her dreadlocks weren't complete. So she had to use a lot of palm on palm rapid friction to make her dreadlocks more convincing. It was like she was trying to start a fire with her dirty hair. I might transfer colleges.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am using my dianafreeburg.com pencil as I write this. I thought you should know.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the hippies only worked on their dreads in my classes... Scratch Western off your list of transfer schools.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home