can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, March 06, 2006

Dear Diary,
I played a lot of golf this weekend. 36 holes. I was really happy with my performance on about 3 of them. I'm working on improving that ratio dramatically, but that means lots of practice. We'll see how it goes.
On Saturday night I found myself out for dinner in honor of one of my friends 21st birthdays. She of course ordered a few cocktails and then tried to lead us in a rendition of the national anthem in the middle of the restaurant. I can only hope that mine goes as well.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, a couple of weeks ago I got a glorious pair of pencils emblazoned with the immortal url www.dianafreeburg.com

The only drawbacks to these splendid implements is that a. they could not fix my computer, the ailments of which resulted in the delay of this missive, and b. I can't actually use them to comment on said dot-com with out taking hunt-and-peck to a new level.

Viel dank!

-Redlands, represent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home