can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, February 13, 2006

Dear Diary,
My brother is going to see the Rolling Stones on a beach in Brazil for free. They are expecting ONE MILLION people to show up. My mom is jealous, but I think that is quite a crowd for her standards. Anyones standards, I suppose. Maybe not for like, ants in a huge ant colony. However I have no idea how many ants can live in one ant hill. And does the queen ant have to birth all of those other ants? That seems like a big job. Or am I thinking bees here?
At golf today it was cold and windy and it made me wonder, why on earth do we play golf in Oregon? And why doesn't this damn bag have wheels on it or something?
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Diana,
Come to the beach and play golf in Manzanita with Mark and I next week. We'll be there from Wed- Sat. ...... if you can snag wheels.
Love,
Aunt Linda

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why we play the beach course on the Big Island of Hawaii in Waikoloa, you'll have to come to hawaii and visit just to play golf...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home