can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dear Diarz,
I cannot cope with the location of the Z on this kezboard. No worries though, because tomorrow I will be in France. At a hostel on the beach that is actuallz a castle. Apparentlz it is the best hostel in the whole world, that is whz we are going.
I love frieburg. It is great. I definitelz have some frieburg souveneirs now. I just keep WAITING for someone to ask me what brings me to Frieburg. so far onlz one person has asked, and I got to tell him that mz last name is freeburg, so duh, of course we would come here. Todaz we took this cable car to the top of a mountain. We took public transportation to the mountain, the same mountain that people ski on in the winter. gotta love those europeans and their practical transportation solutions. We also went to the market and drank fresh squeezed juice conctions out of mugs on a little bench. And i finallz had the bratwurst i've been waiting for mz whole life for onlz 2 euro. restaurants are overrated. At the castle hostel, we are pazing extra so we can eat all of their homecooked meals on the terrace overlooking the ocean. I'll tell zou how it goes.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana,
Your great-grandfather's family came from Sweden, so how far is it to the border from Frieberg, and were there any Swedish cafes or other connections around there?
When you get back remind me to show you the Frieberg apple tree in the yard. Be sure to come up next fall and we can make cider from that tree just for you. We saw Alex on Olympia last week, and we are getting plane tickets for NYC for Sept. - can't wait!
Love from Snohomish,
Uncle Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home