can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Friday, December 17, 2004

Dear Diary,
Going christmas shopping always seems like a good idea, but it's not! It's a terrible idea. terrible! everything is so dang expensive, it's so crowded, i never find what I have a perfect vision of finding for people in my head. The money never goes as far as it should either. And let's just add to the stress of being downtown at rush hour by throwing in a stick shift from 1979.
My parents have a more exciting social life than I do. It is friday night and where is Diana? She is on the internet of course. And her parents are out on the town. Do you want to know what I did tonight? I at Safeway chinese food by myself, then i watched boring TV. Then I baked cookies and ran the dishwasher. I also went to the grocery store because we were out of milk.
I tried to start reading this book, but it's written by a British guy who is trying to be funny. you know how that always turns out. inevitably creepy. I don't think I will ever quite understand British people. They speak the same language, they look sorta like me, but somethings a little... off.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm...british boys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home