can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Dear Diary,
I just finished final #3. Now I only have one essay to finish and the hardest final EVER tomarrow.
My final today entailed finger puppets. That was fun. My group that was performing the puppet show met last night at Maggies (on campus cafe) to practice. It was pretty awesome because everyone else there was trying to study and we were obnoxiously acting out a skit in spanish with sock puppets. I'm glad this is how college turned out to be. Much less lame than hopelessly cramming grammer rules and vocabulary until the wee hours of the night
I have these finger puppets that are supposed to be cats, but there were only monkeys in our skit, so Julia decided that we should call them catunkys. For some reason, at the time, this was probably the funniest thing i have ever heard. In retrospect, not quite that funny. Only evokes a slight grunt-laugh. I hate it when that happens.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana -
Are you going to bring home your finger puppets and put on the puppet show for us? We can't wait!
Love, Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home