can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Dear Diary,
I watched "Love Actually" for the second time tonight. Still quality. Still an instant classic. I only cried once, that is pretty good for me. better than last time.
Two finals down, two to go! Today was possibly the weirdest Saturday ever. I started out with a final, then had another afternoon final, and then went to my room and tried to have a normal weekend. No more finals until Tuesday. But at least my spanish final has finger puppets involved.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chloe says:
finals on a saturday?

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending warm thoughts and congradulations on being halfway done with first-ever college finals

~~Emily's friend Colleen who is still in california for some reason :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home