can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Dear Diary,
I don't know what is happenning to me. I am listening to Led Zepplin, and miraculously I do not want to kill myself. Is it the extended hour that is having this effect on me? Am I getting delusional from the amount of sitting in this desk that I have been doing? Am i turning into a dirty hippy? That stairway to heaven song was 8 minutes long and I didn't hardly notice. I'm starting to worry. What if I forget my roots? Did my parents ever listen to this stuff? I doubt it.
The OC was extra annoying tonight. I might have to stop watching it. Oh wait, that will never happen. The amount of ridiculousness in that show is out of control. I would love to digress to everyone the intricies of the plot, but I'm not even sure that I could explain it without confusing myself. It's your lucky day I guess.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is your mother. Of course we listened to Led Zepplin but my favorite song was not Stairway to Heaven (which is long) but the Lemon song. Now unfortunately they advertise Cadillacs with Led Zepplin songs. Love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home