can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Dear Diary,
I went to work today. at capers, not catering. it started out okay, but then it got all out of control. we were understaffed. we ran out of about everything imaginable. including bread. how are we sposed to make sandwiches without bread? then everyone had to have a cow about everything. good thing I have a solid four days to rest up for my next shifts.
I am glad Christmas only comes once a year. I am sick of it. People spend so much money! not just on gifts, but on expensive decorations, festive music, old time christmas candy and god knows what else. Is this what is important about christmas? no. I did not hear Jesus mentioned once here.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus is not what's important about Christmas.
Christmas is about brotherly love, which means doing nice things for your brother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home