can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Dear Diary,
I read a new york times article on sunday about how there are thousands of parents in america blogging about their kids lives. How freaking boring if you ask me. The only people who care about that whatsoever is the parents. Maybe the grandparents. But who knows if the grandparents are using the internet. Maybe I should start blogging the life of my goldfish, and see how that goes.
Today my goldfish spent a lot of time sitting in the bottom of the tank, but then just when we were starting to get worried, it would start swimming around desparately and spastically like a bat out of hell. Then it would get tired and sit at the bottom of the tank again. I think that maybe Bling Jr. is just trying to shake things up in his or her relatively dull life. It's been breathing really heavily too. Maybe its mating season and Bling is all stressed out because there is no mates to be found. We TRIED to let him or her have some mates, but they all committed suicide or something.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home