can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Dear Diary,
Spring is SO here. It is so beautiful. I love it. It started smelling really good outside. Cherry blossoms. a little bit of heaven.
Today brought bad news at the eye doctor. two more weeks in the old glasses until my prescription stablizes and i can get contacts and or new glasses. So then i thought, "well, this is rough, but at least i can ask one of those glasses technicians to un-crookify my old lame glasses. And i wasn't expecting much. but then the technician was SO nice. his name was patrick. I had no idea how badly they fit me until he brought them back and they were sparkling and like the day i got them in 7th grade. Amazing. Patrick made my day today. Some might spill over into tomarrow too.
I did my seasonal work out routine today. That's about how often i work out. Four times a year or so. I benched pressed for the first time. 45 pounds. I haven't gotten to add any weights yet. That was just the bar alone. But i think i handled it pretty well. I think it would be cool to be a big football player guy and go to the gym and bench two hundred pounds and have everyone be like "whoa you're so strong" Maybe one of these days. I might have to up the amount i go to work out though if i want that to happen.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home