can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Monday, March 07, 2005

Dear Diary,
Could there be a better combination than a french manicure and a white skirt? I don't think so. If only i could do my left hand... I like to spend a lot of time thinking about which finger i did the best job on. I guess that it's sort of a waste of time, if you're going to get nit picky on me. It is so nice out. Tank top weather. I can't believe it.
When i get rich and famous I am going to have my front lawn be a putting green. why waste grass, you know what i mean?
If i only had one outfit, and it was my lucky jeans, my red sweatshirt, blue t-shirt and my reeboks, i would be okay with that. That is sort of an exaggeration, but I'm just saying i've never felt better than when i am wearing that.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I read your blog. Of course, how could I have forgotten that nothing looks better than a french manicure and a white skirt. And yes, your red sweatshirt does make a great outfit. What could be better than a putting green for a front yard? Saving Grass? Diana, you're too kind.

So keep the insights coming; they're just what I need.

--Your loyal fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home