can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Dear Diary,
I think i'm turning into a grownup because i filed my taxes online today and only had to call my mom and ask for help twice.
In other news, the roommate got a hi-tech new toothbrush today. She showed it to me and said, "yeah, it's hot... only the hottest toothbrush for the hottest girl" It looks like SOMEONE needs to get off her high horse, but i won't say who.
We stole a pineapple from the cafeteria a few days ago, and now it is just sitting on top of the mini fridge because we are too lazy to cut it up. I feel a little guilty now. If we hadn't felt so entitled to a pineapple that wasn't our own, it wouldn't be going to waste. I think i've learned my lesson. Don't steal fruit that you are too lazy or unskilled to use. Leave it to the professionals.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bring it back and i'll cut it for you...bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home