can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Dear Diary,
Having Que Pasa brand corn chips here reminds me of home. I want to go home where online spanish workbook doesn't ruin my life, and where going to bed at 10 is okay. I can leave all the kleenex i want all over my room at home, and the cats will keep me company when i am lonely. Why such a sullen and hopeless post, you might ask. well it's because i have a spanish test in 8 hours and i will never understand soon enough. I would rather take an hour long cold shower than finish the online workbook. that is how bad it is. the online workbook really makes me question college. why am I paying them for this? awful.
The forecast isn't looking to bright right about now. Spanish test in 8 hours, then finishing essay all morning, then class, then work for infinity hours, then sleep again. then work for infinity hours again. Then work again, then study for scary midterm monday. what is there to look forward to? I need a secret admirer or a buried treasure map or something to put that je ne sais quoi back into life.
Love,
Diana

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a secret admirer.

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Diana said...

make yourself known! you can't do this to me. and this better not be my dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home