can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Dear Diary,
Today i had the most amazing dessert of my life.
And I served a formal dinner to Paul Rusenbagina. College paid him $12,000 to come speak. He's the guy that the movie hotel rwanda is based on. He saved all these lives in his hotel in rwanda. I had a lot of questions that i wanted to ask him about the movie and how true it all was to what really happenned to him, but i was only the server and therefor invisible. So i couldn't. It was definetly neat to see him though. It was a really stuffy dinner. I don't like stuffy dinners. I don't think that anyone had fun. And the whole thing was quite awkward for everyone.
I have felt very productive today. working 5 hours on top of the normal school work will do that to a girl.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home