can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Dear Diary,
After calling three of my friends and leaving messages on their cellphones, all i can do with my self is look at my cell phone and will it to ring. Another way Diana is using her time wisely in college.
I bought a bottle of "smartwater" today. It's supposed to hydrate you faster than regular water because it has electrolytes. I didn't know that water not hydrating you fast enough was such a dire problem but apparently it is. Thank god that is all figured out before it got out of control, all the dehydrated people passing out and stuff... This is why I'm not going into sales, because i would hate to spend all of my time being phony and trying to convince vendors why electrolyte water is better than regular water.
Yoga in one hour, I can't wait.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home