can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Dear Diary,
Today is a grand day because i got contacts again. I am so excited. I didn't have to worry about my glasses fogging up when i got out of the shower, i could put on hoodies with ease all day, it was amazing.
I logged some hours in the library today, then my computer ran out of juice. between you and me, i was glad for the excuse to leave the library early. Oh, my life is so boring. I should just start playing the boring game right now instead of my feeble attempts to make this day interesting.
I have a lot of clean socks right now. I bought some baby carrots today for my friend down the hall. My train ticket for this weekend was more expensive than anticipated. I'm almost out of hello kitty stationary. My sister's middle name is Joan. For some reason all the bills in my wallet are all really crispy right now. I can't wait to put green tape in my labelmaker. Tomorrow is tax day. I already filed my taxes and bought an Ipod. I saved my subway card from my trip to New York. We're done with grammer for the year in my Spanish class. Billy Joel really isn't so bad. They had sloppy joes at the bon today. I ate one.
If you haven't figured out what the boring game is by now, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be mocking my own website, but sometimes the inspiration just isn't there.
Love,
Diana

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you? Your own website and everything. And you go to Lewis & Clark. And I don't think I've ever even seen you. Maybe you don't get outside much? Or maybe that's me... I am looking at your website after all. Or would you call that an online diary? ...for everyone else to read. Much to indepth for me, I could only handle a brief skim. No offense of course. Hm, perhaps we'll meet someday. Then again, perhaps maybe not. Lewis & Clark has funny social circles. Enjoy Hartzfield.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home