can you believe this crap?! from the papers of diana freeburg

worlds most fascinating college graduate

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Dear Diary,
I think the best part about working in catering is driving the old crappy white van. Even if it's empty, you still feel like just by driving it you're going to break something. And, it has one of those "How's my driving?" stickers on the back with a phone number. Having that sticker there makes me feel really important. It also makes me feel important that I can park it in the loading zones all over campus. That means I'm important for sure. not just anyone can park there.
Today was the housing lottery. I saved the day because the future roomie drew a really crappy number, but then i drew a respectable one. You get to pick the better of the two.
I have so much clay on in my hair it is unbelieveable. And somehow throwing on the wheel somehow split my nails and wedged clay in between permanently. gross. That's the price you have to pay for art, i suppose.
My sister is in Gambia. That's in Africa just in case you didn't know. She's doing really important things there, using her real world skills that she learned on the job and in college. Good luck Emily, you are an inspiration to us all.
Love,
Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home